National University International (NUI) was established in 2006 to recruit international students for premier online and on campus education opportunities offered by the National University System. NUI has an extensive network of representatives around the world and partner countries include China, India, Germany and, most recently, Thailand. In 2012, NUI opened its first Education Gateway in Bangkok, Thailand to provide prospective students with program information and assist them with the admissions process.
- To recruit international students for premier onsite and online education opportunities offered by the National University System affiliates
- To offer English Language Programs that deliver meaningful, authentic, and experiential English language acquisition and academic development through a learner-centric approach
- To provide high quality services and support for international students
- To create educational collaborations for the National University System with partners abroad
- To enrich the student experience within the National University System by promoting cultural understanding through educational exchange